Rockin Productivity

This weekend include a boyfriend back in Missouri for the sisters wedding...which equals TONS of time for me to play with the house and costumes.  YEA!!!  First some very sad prints were thought of and had frames purchased and got framed.  Now the b-friend can hang them upon his return (it's what he does).  Next the basic muslins for the Edwardian Underthings were cut and fit.  I don't like the drawers, just not my style.  Luckily i remember fantastic drawers i used for an evening outfit for SteamCon last year from Laughing Moon...perfect!  Everything has now been cut out in actual fabric, the beautful shadow stripe i found a few months ago in ny.  This week will be focused on finishing the underthings to wear to Pirate Faire!  I also have a dress pattern that would be perfect...but it's Pirate Faire.  I think just the under garments are more appropiate : )

No comments: