Christmas, right around the corner...

One gift down!  The giant Christmas afghan for the parental units has been completed.  I really enjoyed working on this, my third blanket.  It's wonderful to have a blanket going this time of year where you want one on your lap anyways.  My parents are Christmas freaks and should appreciate the Red, White, and Green goodness that has kept me warm for the last few months.  I think the next blanket will be crocheted...

I'm not usually big on Christmas.  Halloween is more my thing, but this year i kinda missed out on Halloween and i'm pouring it into Christmas.  Nothing crazy like my parents, but doing it up in my own way.  Susan/Sanddollar had crocheted up the CUTEST christmas tree from a Gnome pattern on Ravelry and i decided i needed one too ; )  Aren't they adorable!!!

It hasn't been decided yet how the adorable trees will be gifted.  Last year consisted of homemade cookies and fudge in snowflake chinese takeout containers mailed out to good friends not in the bay area.  I've been on the vegan cooking spree this year but am thinking about setting it aside for some delicious tiger butter.  Mmmmm...  What's your favorite holiday small gifty item(s)?

No comments: