A Yarn-tastic Day

Today has been wonderfully full of yarn and casually hanging out. I started off by heading over to A Verb for Keeping Warm's Open Studio today. Awesome stuff! I managed to walk away with just a bit of yarn. Well...not small yardage, but definitely awesome stuff. I don't know yet what it will become, but i know it'll be great : )


Then it was over to the Temescal Street Fair for a walk through the vendors. I still can't believe how popular cuff links are right now. Crazy! More vintage button stuff, and a bunch of bad tee's. I've been an awful consumer lately (except for yarn), things just haven't been exciting. After a walk around i headed into Article Pract to pick up some yarn for J's Club covers. This should be interesting...Star Wars Fair Isle Golf Club Covers? Wish me luck!

And i just couldn't refuse...some rainbow sock yarn for myself. Now i just need to quit my job so that i can knit all_of_the_time!

No comments: