TV Knitting | Mission Accomplished

TV knitting doesn't always get a lot of progress out of me. I'm not super big on the sitting and watching part of it, but luckily every now again there is something good and totally worth getting into. I've been watching Torchwood, a show that airs on the BBC, awesome! It's a Dr. Who spin off, really more of a fantasy show with a sci-fi twist. It's good!

One of the best things about it is I've done tons of TV knitting while J and i sped through the first season...allowing me to finish the camo spiral blanket this morning. Yea!

Camo Spiral Blanket

This was a re-cycle project using an existing blanket i had previously knit back when i first started. I've always loved the idea of a camo throw blanket, but the tension on the original blanket just wasn't right. I'm super happy with the way that this turned out, and it only took me 3 months ; ) Now i can get started on the Christmas blankets for the family. With 5 months til Christmas i_just_might make it.

No comments: